Your Own Unique Mini Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ghostman85, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

I think you guys should make your own mini games. It's nice that you have your own version of bed wars. But just about every server has it. Will the ones I tried playing anyways.

I think if you bring in your own mini games. It will help the server stick out more. Now if I didn't play on the server before your guy's bed wars version. I would just think this is just another minecraft server and move on. Like I do with every minecraft server. Except for this one of course.

I believe if you did your own unique mini games it would stick out more and bring in more players. Especially the ones who are tired of the same mini games. Like I am

You will attract more player base that are not coming from YouTubers. Which nothing wrong that. These days servers get popular by YouTubers

I believe people will spread the word to there friends. Like hey check out this awesome server. They have pretty cool mini games that no other server has.

But I know it is probably hard to come up with your own unique mini games. But i do think it would be good for the server and would help it grow into one of the top played servers on minecraft.

2. NinjaThief2000

NinjaThief2000 New Member

cool, your'e right! Except it's hard to come up with unique POKEMON minigames, but good idea!

3. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Meh, why not have a mini-game where you have 5 minutes to choose your pokemon team, can be any pokemon, including legendaries (Levels will be randomised), choose the nature and moves (IVs and Evs will be random) and then have 1 player battle 7 other players in a tournament up until the player who makes it to the Final wins, I would like to call this mini-game Pokemon Royale, just a suggestion though. And the way this works is that each time you win you get an egg that will be needed to hatch to gain access to other pokes, so you would only be able to start with Charmander, Squirtle, etc...

4. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

Yeah but this server as the best Devs then any other minecraft server. So I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard for them to come up with some or even make one