YT Rank

Discussion in 'Help' started by WildHerdOfGeese, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildHerdOfGeese

WildHerdOfGeese New Member

Hello. I applied for the YouTube rank about 8-9 days ago. I have yet to hear a response and I am wondering how much longer it would take for you guys look at it. I was also wondering if I would be alerted by email if it was accepted. Thanks you.

2. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

After 2 weeks you are allowed to ask staff members to review the application, but chances are they will review it before that, so be patient, they are reviewing it

3. WildHerdOfGeese

WildHerdOfGeese New Member

4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hi there! The people who look over the Youtuber/Twitch applications are very busy, so it may take some time! Please be patient, and you should be alerted via forums and email if you have that set up in your settings. Best of luck, and here's the requirements just in case it's needed.
    Requirements:
    • (You must meet all of these requirements in order to even be considered for the rank.)
    • Channel must be appropriate (the odd swear is fine but please keep it within reason)
    • Minimum of 5,000 legitimate subscribers on your channel Minimum of at least 500+ views within a few days of release
    • At least one video uploaded on the PokéFind Network in the past month

Hope this all helps! Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions!
    Locked.