2. DaSavage
      DaSavage
      same problem as bobthebuilder514
    3. bobthebuilder514
      bobthebuilder514
      im am stuck behind a wall in the bird quest i really need help
    4. thatdevanguy
      thatdevanguy
      Hi i have same problem as Battle_Sword i left that island to heal my pokes and now i cant leave that room my game didnt save and now i cant finish that quest couz im stuck :(
    5. Battle_Sword
      Battle_Sword
      Hi my minecraft name is Battle_Sword my team rocket quest is glitched. After the last grunt till jesse and james i left to heal in the room with them then when i rejoined rocket HQ i was in the room with them and the door was shut and i couldnt get back because it said i had to battle the grunt again and im stuck in the room now
    6. Miners_Mindy
      Miners_Mindy
      Hello i don't know if i'm doing this right but a player of the name dinoboy134 joined poke find server 9 October 13, 2017. He was trading with Cowgomoo and decided not to give back his Pokemon I think Dinoboy134 should be punished for this it is Mean and Stupid. If you need further information i'm your gal.
    7. Gewoonjarne24
      Gewoonjarne24
      can you unbann me pls iam banned for the glitch in pokewars pls unbann me i love your server my name is gewoonjarne24
    8. johannes
      johannes
      Hello Pokefind i Band form the server sorry that i hacking i stop and buy a rank think like to be unbanned please me minecraft name is:Grim_Lock
    9. alekspetrovic503
      alekspetrovic503
      hi PeteZa i was wondering how did you became an admin did the owner pick you or did you work your way up pls respond to me as soon as youcan pls
    10. bobisnopunk
      bobisnopunk
      hey PeteZa on the Skyblock server this player named cartermode15 has stole 2 lava buckets 5 stacks of arrows and a loot of mob loot from me please deal with this.
    11. Hunzy
      Hunzy
      Hello PeteZa my IGn: is Hunzy on the pokemon server! Can you please reset my account on it? I know you can since Crainer got reset, Once you get this message just reset since i gave up and brother deleted all my best pokemon!
    12. Hiddenwaffle
      Hiddenwaffle
      Hello Peteza my minecraft name is HiddenWaffle and when I try to join PokeFind it keeps saying sorry failed to load your data! Plese contact a member of staff. So im asking you to fix that for me if you can Thank you
    13. SartinMC
      SartinMC
    14. Kenneth Vo
      Kenneth Vo
      Can you help me, I was doing my legendary bird quest but then the game crashed and I was battling Zapdos, now I when i logged on he wasn't there i tried redoing it but i couldn't talk to any npc for the quest. My ign is KennyKage
    15. Cas van Hanegem
      Cas van Hanegem
      Hello PeteZa I am banned for no reason i lagged in the air and somoene reported me can you pls fix my ban.
      Already thanks.
      -Cas van Hanegem
      My minecraft name is CasdeKip
    16. Grapes
      Grapes
      NoHaxJustJacob88 just scammed me on an aura Pokemon trade. I will be posting a report on it. PeteZa, please keep an eye out for it.
    17. Tndra
      Tndra
      i got banned for chargeback for 481$ i didnt pay for i bought shadow eggs legend rank and more please help
    18. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    19. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    20. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      the zapados damage bar*
  • About

Birthday:
    October 9