3 Multiple Bugs: Battle freezing-Picking up Trainer's Card-Losing my Stone after trade?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PheKitty, Aug 31, 2017.

1. PheKitty

PheKitty New Member

Battle Freezing: It happened today, couple times in Jataro, server 1 at multiple places. It happened when there are EXP boosts and sometimes during battle, it freezes. My computer screen did not freeze but the battle itself.

Picking up Trainer's Card: Today, along with the Battle Freezing, at around 10:45 pm, I accidentally was able to pick up someone's trainer card AND their poketracker? It was able to stack up thankfully but it's annoying. Also, is there a way to put items in our PC? I really don't want to carry around the 4 items we were started with.

Losing my stone after trade?: I was trading a pokemon, and the other person was giving me a water stone which was held by the pokemon, Haunter. So, haunters usually evolve after trade so I forgot.. As I took the stone( my cursor had the stone), before I put it in my inventory, I was asked to allow Haunter to evolve. So after that, I lost the stone. It wasn't on the haunter anymore, or anywhere.

2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Battle Freezing:
    Some moves in PokéFind have some glitches which makes the battle freeze.

Picking Up Trainer Cards/PokéTracker: Sometimes the game lags which causes trainer cards/pokétrackers to be picked up, you can try to relog into Minecraft to remove this glitch // There are no possible way to store your 4 starter items - If you can obtain a bag, you are able to store it there.

Losing stone:
    Sorry to hear your Evolution Stone disappear, sometimes the game glitches when trading with evolution stones, this bug is yet to be solved, sorry for the inconvenience, you should try to PM a manager/admin in our discord - https://discord.gg/pokefind

PheKitty likes this.