3rd Day of Christmas.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Demented_orca, Dec 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Demented_orca

Demented_orca New Member

Hello, my name is jack(Demented_orca) I am very sad that I didn't get my last 2 keys. First I went to spawn after school last Friday afternoon, I opened my 1st key and my inventory was almost full. I went to store the items i got from the first crate. When I went back to spawn I had noticed that i didn't have anymore keys left. If possible I would like to have my other keys back. Thank you for reading.

Email: [email protected]

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Demented_orca,

Please join the Pokefind Discord and message one of our managers (MrJoshyy or MrsNaz) as they are the only ones who could possibly assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!

3. Demented_orca

Demented_orca New Member

Yesterday i contacted ms.naz and Josh, Naz responded and said she couldn't do anything about the problem. I messaged her a few more times and she stooped replying. than today i was talking to dom and he said he would have to contact support or managers on discord. I feel like this will be an endless loop...

4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey, please contact the support email which [email protected] and explain the issue there for a direct answer. They will get to your email as soon as possible once you do so, if you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to message UV_Hail or myself, have a nice day!