A Little Suggestion on Trading System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SeanW221, Aug 21, 2017.

1. SeanW221

SeanW221 New Member

I just checked that @BestGameMike had already talked about this on topic '
    Check IVs/Evs, Multiple Pokemons in trades' .

First of all, I am not an original English speaker, and my English grammar is horrible so... I will try, and I hope you guys will understand. This is basically talking about trading system and my personal suggestion. I have played this server for two weeks, so I don't have many experience on trading. The trading system is really surprising me (I have never thought about that), and I really like it to mix up the regular pokemon and pokemon go. Then, I found out that the trading system might able to change just a little bit to decrease scamming(I wish because I was one of the victim). I understand it takes a long time to change the system. Since I do not know how the trading system works on Minecraft, it is just a suggestion. :)

(If my English is killing you, you should just stop here. I do not want you to be fainted.)

This is just my personal experience. It does not represent anyone or anything. There are two parts, the first part is talking about my trading experience , and the second part is my thought on the trading system. You don't have to read the first part, and the second part is the main idea.

First part:
    Most of the scamming are using a similar method (there might be some other ways, but I just discover this way). The 'scammer' would make a deal for multiple pokemons with other players to trade their good pokemon. The 'scammer' would have more pokemons for the trading because they want to use the worse pokemon to trade for a good pokemon at the first trade. 2:1 ratio. The players will kind of losing attention/mind ( some people will not) because the offer is always appealing and amazing? Then, something will happen... you know. Recently, I have met some guys who failed to scam because I only trade my pokemon for 1:1 ratio or 2:2 ratio, so I can at least save the better pokemon. However, the 'scammer' would actually reject the trade because it was not how they were planning to scam( right grammar?). Sometimes, when I said I am going to record the whole trade, the 'scammer' will always reject to trade or leave the game.

Second part:
    First, I do not know if this is possible to change the trading system (I am a redstone noob). What I am thinking is to trade multiple pokemons at the same time like someone can put 5 pokes for trading and the other guy can just put 1 poke for trading. You can put 1 to 5 pokemons in a trade. May be the maximum pokemon for trading is five at a time? I think it might decrease the scamming.

Again, I do not know if this is really possible to make, and may be the staff is working on it currently. I hope this will help. Thank you for reading it til the last word. :)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

In normal pokemon you would only be able to trade 1 poke at a time, I don't think the trading system needs a re-work, if you dont want to get scammed just record the trade.

3. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

I love how everyone says record the trade like everyone just have recording software on there computers or laptops.

4. SeanW221

SeanW221 New Member

I mentioned recording in the first part I guess. Yes, you can record every trading, but I don't think the new players would know that 'you have to record the trading', and my idea is preventing the new players to have negative effect from scamming. Also, I am not just saying I do not want to get scammed again, there are many other players who were in different situation and not be able to report the scammer. We might lose players because they got scammed. There are always many scammers who scammed and did not get reported because there is not enough evidence so that will increase the rate of scamming. Furthermore, you wouldn't get your pokemon back from scamming even though you reported. I mean those pokemons are good, and you do not want to just lose your Pokémon.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  5. SeanW221

SeanW221 New Member

Thank you for supporting :)

6. SeanW221

SeanW221 New Member

I checked that @ bestgamemike had already talked about trading multiple pokemons. Sorry for the repeat.