Check IVs/Evs, Multiple Pokemons in trades

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BestGameMike, Aug 19, 2017.

1. BestGameMike

BestGameMike New Member

Hello!

I figured out that a lot of scams, to not say all of them, are based on IVs or EVs of traded pokemons, or on the traded amount of pokemons.

So I'm here to suggest a new feature.

First, each of the traders can see the IVs and EVs of the pokemons they are buying for 500 coins each(any amount, it doesn't matter), and maybe the ranked players could see them for free). This will surely reduce so much the amounts of scams that happen everyday.

Second, I'm suggesting to add multiple pokemon trading, so when a pokemon is too expensive and has to be traded for 2 or more for example, there is no possibility for any player to get scammed.

So this is it, a suggestion that could really remove all scamming possibilities from the game.
    Even if it needs some work, it's worth the time the devs would put on it.

Thanks a lot for reading, hoping to see this in game.

2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

I agree with the first suggestion, but not the second one. We should let players see the Pokemon IVs before they do the actual trade, and I also think this will reduce the amount of people being scammed. The reason I think the second one is a bad idea is because some people want to give a Pokemon, some want to trade a less valuable for a more valuable Pokemon etc. As well as it would be impossible to code, as the value of a Pokemon would depend on its level, nature, IVs and EVs.