Console kick/ban for pokewars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ringinq, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Ringinq

Ringinq New Member

Multiple cases, hackers are kicked/banned by the console for not hacking. And other times most hackers are not banned while obviously hacking in-game. It would be much better if either staff was more active while playing games, and/or console was upgraded. I was kicked during an intense game because (Blink) ? I don't understand what this was, I simply beat a 4v1 and that means I hack? I see others kill 8 in a row, and there in no kick/ban Just a suggestion for the future, Pokewars is a fun game, but still has much in store for the future.

2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Usually when they are kicked from the servers, it will say that they might be banned but they are not unless they are using a hacked client - which us Moderators will receive reports of them. We are very active but you may probably not see us all the time. Next time putting a suggestion, put it in the Suggestions Sections in the forums. If you meet upon a suspicious player or hacker, feel free to report them here on the forums or on our discord with sufficient evidence.

PokéFind Discord: https://discord.gg/pokefind

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Well everyone thinks it's so easy to add an anti cheat to pokewars but it's not. All the pokewars special abilities and the way the player in Pokemon armour interacts isnt easy to determine what is hacking, that's why it's so hard to measure hacking

4. Ringinq

Ringinq New Member

I understand the anticheat etc. I just hate noticing repetitive hackers constantly cheating. When there is a hacker, it is usually quite obvious when they hack, reach+ka+speed etc.