Discord Link not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by arceus18, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arceus18

arceus18 New Member

Basically whenever I click the link for the discord I get an error message saying discord link invalid or expired maybe its just me but either way its annoying cause I cant see rare spawns. Please either fix the link or just give me an invite to the server. Thanks

2. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

I made another invite code that is permanent to the Pokefind discord for you!
    https://discord.gg/K6Cvqt3
    Try out this link! Good luck!

3. arceus18

arceus18 New Member

For some reason I still get the same error message so I sent a friend request on discord as you may be able to manually add me. Sorry for being an annoyance about it

4. WinnieLove

WinnieLove New Member

Don't try to use that link within the Discord app. Click on that link in your browser to join the Pokéfind server. After your account is connected to the server, you can just install the app and you'll automatically be connected to the Pokéfind's server. If you do not have the app I highly suggest installing it.

5. arceus18

arceus18 New Member

O my bad never said I found a weird fix. I had to get the app on my phone and connect to the server on a new account while not using WiFi. Thanks for the reply tho.

6. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Thread Locked.