Eevee didn't evolve with a waterstone. Waterstone is gone.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Izzyc:, Mar 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Izzyc:

Izzyc: New Member

Hello, my username is Izziey.

I recently bought a waterstone from the Mystery Man and I had an Eevee that I'd caught. I've wanted Vaporeon for a long time and I finally had the chance to evolve Eevee, so I use my waterstone and it comes up with the option to evolve a pokemon. I choose Eevee, of course. The option came up and said 'Let Eevee Evolve' I clicked on the green glass panes and It said 'What's this? Eevee's Evolving!' however, when she was evolving, she was turning into herself? She was just sitting there and I didn't see any flashes of Vaporeon. Suddenly it said, 'Eevee has evolved into Eevee!' and instantly I became super confused. I checked my inventory and the stone had disappeared. Then, I received a notification saying that Eevee wanted to learn a water move and I got incredibly confused. I waited till the next morning assuming it was a temporary error or something. Next morning, still an Eevee. No Vaporeon in my inventory. Please help, I want a vaporeon and I'm really upset this occurred. I waited a long time to save up and get that waterstone.

Thanks.
    Kind regards,
    Izziey

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Can you go onto our Discord and message Aaron#2242 or MCFinest_Danny#2208

3. AMaster0717

AMaster0717 New Member

had a very similar thing happen to me