Extra Starters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asteroid100, Mar 4, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Asteroid100

Asteroid100 New Member

I have purchased some epic eggs before, and I got two extra bulbasaurs. These are a complete waste, since my original starter was bulbasaur, I do not need these other two. I really want to trade them, but I can't because you can't trade starters.... So they are just a waste of epic eggs and they have absolutely no use at all. What should I do with them??? I don't want to throw away TWO of my epic eggs.

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Asteroid100 I think you should train them

3. Asteroid100

Asteroid100 New Member

I already have a venusaur, I don't need another one?

4. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

This happened to me also, but with Squirtles instead. I guess this is one of the risks that one has to take in when purchasing an egg; think of it like a lucky dip -- you can't change your prize if you get one the same.

Otherwise, this may be a great suggestion to nerf the chance of getting a repeat pokemon from an egg that was purchased.

5. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

I sorta disagree actually, because it would be a great way of getting the right NATURE starter pokemon. Otherwise it's basically impossible to find one with the correct nature.Say someone wanted to play competitively with a venusaur and kept getting the wrong natured bulbasaurs, it would be far harder to find the right one. Now, I doubt what I'm saying would happen unless someone was desperate for the correct nature and would spend a fortune to get one, but still it's a possibility.

CroCopEX likes this.
  6. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

This may sound evil but it'd be cool to turn em into candy xd