Game Progress Lost..?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PheKitty, Oct 10, 2017.

1. PheKitty

PheKitty New Member

Last night at around maybe 7-10 pm? I've played Pokewars and the Pokemond World.

Pokewars: I won a game and got a gold crate. I had the timer on for the crate before I went to sleep and decided to open it TODAY. However, I got home at like 1 pm probably? I decided to go on and the gold crate wasn't there. Funny I thought, but I guess it was okay.. but then I went on the pokemon world.

Pokemon World: I traded many things, as I jumped from servers to servers ONLY IN GENERATION 1. For instance, pikas for UBALLS, and the most important trade, my Snorlax + Eevee for a Togepi. This happened at night, and all. So I decided to leave and go sleep at 10 pm. I got on today in the afternoon and opened my inventory. I remember putting a stone in my pokemon, and having a lot more UBALLS. Funny I thought too, but I realized I still have my Eevee AND SNORLAX I traded last night, and I don't have my Togepi in my PC anymore.

I don't have pictures sadly, but I see few others who have the same kind of glitch/bug? I really hope I get my togepi back I traded.. I need it for pokedex too so I hope this gets your attention.