Hello and goodbye...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TrainerPug, Jan 18, 2018.

1. TrainerPug

TrainerPug New Member

Hello! I have finally decided to introduce myself! My name is FniZio or TrainerPug! I am mostly on Pokeworld and Pokewars! I love watching Anime and my favourite game is currently Minecraft. I have been playing Pokefind for approximately half a year but sadly I am quitting Pokefind. Its been fun to meet you guys in game and I made a lot of friends. And yea, its nice meeting yall and I have to call it an end for me. See you guys sometime around I guess. Discord is FniZio#8108 if you want to keep in touch.

2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

We will certainly miss you, you will always have a home here on pokefind. <3

TrainerPug likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Sad to hear you are quitting :(
    You can always send me a message if you would like to talk. Glad I got to know you while you were here!
    You can always come to me if you need some good emojis! ;)

TrainerPug likes this.
  4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving us, TrainerPug. I'm glad you came and spent time here and had fun while you did. Hopefully I will be able to see you again in the future if you ever decide to come back to us. If you would ever like to talk, I am always here & on Discord. Best of luck with everything you do!

TrainerPug and ShootingFor3 like this.