I JUST LOST MY BLAZIKEN TO A GLITCH

Discussion in 'Help' started by bob_sprite, Feb 23, 2018.

1. bob_sprite

bob_sprite New Member

I was in a trade with Natedog102205 (he can vouch for me) and i out my anni blaziken up for trade menu for him to see his stats, but the trade thing glitch was there so it auto closed out of the screen and he just disappeared.

Check my trade log you will see i did not trade him away, and if i did TELL ME WHO.

I only have some before and after pics [​IMG] this is the picture i sent to xjustin_ on discord today (he can vouch or it)
    and this was after it dissaperaed [​IMG]
    If u need me to send all my pc pages i will gladly do so

Attached Files:

2. bob_sprite

bob_sprite New Member

this was after

Attached Files:

3. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello there, bob_sprite! I'm super sorry that this glitch happened, and it caused you to lose your Blaziken. As I'm sure you already probably did but just in case, be sure to look very carefully through all PC pages, and maybe even try to click the spot in your party to see if it'll pop back up. The chances of that happening are quite small, but it's always worth the try. If that doesn't work, please feel free to email our support email ( [email protected] ) with your IGN, those pictures, and explain the situation. They look at the email everyday, so they should respond as soon as they are available to. I hope this helps! Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, I'm always here.

4. bob_sprite

bob_sprite New Member

I just checked my pc and he wasn't there. I also used /fixinv and he still wasn't there (after i relogged), so i emailed [email protected] and waiting for a responce. Thank You