I'm Becca

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zimpher, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Zimpher

Zimpher New Member

Hello! My name is Becca and I am 17 years old and a senior in High School. I currently have 5 AP classes under my belt and am doing 2 more this year. I am on Varsity Tennis and Varsity Speech Team as well as National Honor's Society and Health Occupation Students of America.
    My ign is Zimpher.
    I've been staff on 3 servers. The first one I co-owned a small one. The second one I was mod and the server had a player base of 100-200 players. The third one I was admin and it had a player base of 1000-1700 players.
    I was enrolled in college courses and became Certified Veterinary Assistant, and now I'm continuing my pathway to become a Veterinarian in college. I love animals and volunteering. If you guys have any problems with your dog or cat let me know and I can help btw.

Things I Like:
    - CHIPOTLE
    - Public Speaking
    - Animals
    - Talking to New People
    - Coffee
    - Learning New Things

Things I Don't Like:
    - Bugs
    - Running
    - Fake People
    - Ignorance

If you have any questions or just wanna talk msg me and I'll try to reply soon.
    Feel free to add me on discord as well: Becca #2739

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome to the server and forums Becca! The first thing I said when I read this was wow... you're doing so much and I hope you continue to strive in the activities you are pursuing in life! If you ever need any assistance here, feel free to message me on here or on discord.

Zimpher likes this.
  3. Zimpher

Zimpher New Member

Haha thanks so much! And I'll be sure to keep doing what I'm doing ;)

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey Becca!

Welcome to the Pokefind Forums and the server! We're all hoping you enjoy your time with us :D. I most definitely also love coffee and chipotle and can definitely relate to your dislike of bugs :p. Like Jadyns said it sounds like you've got quite the busy schedule, but it does look like a lot of fun!!! Looking forwards to seeing you on the server, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any of the staff members and we'll be sure to assist you to the best of our abilities! :)

Zimpher and ToastyTunes like this.
  5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Becca !!
    5 AP classes !?!?! :eek:
    I love animals too. I have a cat and a dog. That is very cool that you are looking to become a Veterinarian!!
    If you have any questions, comments or concerns you can feel free to message me on the Forums or on Discord!!
    Hope to see you around the community more! :D

Zimpher likes this.