is the move Curse bugged?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Broken_Mobius, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Broken_Mobius

Broken_Mobius New Member

So I was fighting a Slowpoke when it used Curse. Afterwards I wasn't able to attack and even when I changed pokemon I couldn't do anything. So I was originally using a Staryu, Slowpoke used Curse and I tackled on the same turn, following turn, Slowpoke used Curse again and I couldn't fight. After that, for six more turns nothing happened despite choosing a move and Slowpoke didn't attack either with chat displaying 'Turn over' each time. So I decided to switch to Goldeen. It KO'd instantly yet the Slowpoke didn't fight, so I switched back to Staryu, but switched again to Growlithe because Staryu was low on health and I didn't want to waste any potions. Same thing again, couldn't fight and neither did Slowpoke as chat kept saying 'Turn over.' So after a few more tries I switched to a Vulpix before deciding to run.

Curse is a status affect. Its supposed to raise attack/defense by cutting speed and halving health. Opponents receive a nightmare, where every turn after they lose health to the curse

This happened on the 7/7/17 at around 7:30pm West. Australian time (not sure what time zone you guys use, but thats mine).

I was on server 13 in Kanto.

Part 1.png part 2.png

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Broken_Mobius, thank you for the report about the bugged move curse! This is known, and we have a developer working on fixing all the bugged moves on PokeFind. It would be much appreciated if you could be patient with us while these moves are being fixed, thanks again for the report and if you find anymore bugged moves feel free to post them here again or message Genaga#9421 on discord.

3. Broken_Mobius

Broken_Mobius New Member

No probs! Thanks for the quick reply