Leech Seed - Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dingacik, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Dingacik

Dingacik New Member

Description: Move Leech Seed plants a seed on the pokemon which steals HP from it every turn, bug occurs right after the pokemon that used it faints (dies) in the battle, Leech Seed is still there and takes hp from the pokemon, after the battle ends in which the enemy pokemon dies, xp is shared to the currently active pokemon (and any pokemon that was used during the battle and survived) and to the pokemon that used Leech Seed, since it is alive because of the health theft.

When it happened (date/time): I started playing only two days ago, and noticed it just yesterday...

Location (server number): Doesn't matter, on every server.

Screenshot/Video proof (if required): http://imgur.com/a/sGs9Y
    1st image just shows the move,
    2nd image the usage of the move during battle,
    3rd image shows the fainting of the pokemon,
    4th image pay attention to the chat, it says that he should come back even though he just died,
    5th image shows the exp sharing between the used pokemon and the fainted pokemon,
    6th image shows the state of the initial pokemon after battle, in this case that he is alive

The move should definitely not work this way, the effect should be removed right after the pokemon faints (dies) and it definitely shouldn't get any experience not even be alive after the battle.

I am rather surprised that no one has reported this yet (I searched all 13 pages of this section and even the list that is pinned) since you get this move as one of the firsts on the starter pokemon, in this case Bulbasaur... But I guess people rather abuse it than report it. xd