Lost my XP Share

Discussion in 'Help' started by Nixalot, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nixalot

Nixalot New Member

I was battling Pokemon waiting for my XP share to finally come to my Inv after i bought it off the store.
    Got it during the battle and after the battle i tried moving it to one of my pokemon but my Meganium leveled up and brought up the new move screen while i had the item left clicked and moving it. Afterwards it disappeared, i tried Relogging, /fixinv, Shift clicked all my pokemon, clicked all my inv slots to see if it just was invis or changed icons and nothing. Really sucks cause i literally just bought it and then lost it cause of a bug.

Edit: i have the Transaction ID and everything in my email

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Nixalot, before I begin explaining thank you for supporting PokeFind, we appreciate it and I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you can, please contact one of the Admins with your payment information via private message on here or on discord which is highly recommended and they will be able to work out a solution with you. If you have anymore issues or questions feel free to message me on here or on discord.

3. Nixalot

Nixalot New Member

Ya i sent a Admin a msg on discord but he just gave me a email and then stopped replying. Feels like im just going around in circles since the mod ingame told me to go on discord and ask for help, so i went their and asked, then they told me to come here, came here and asked, told me to PM admin on discord or here, did that and now i gotta send a email which no idea how long that takes.

4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Yeah I see, I assume the email was [email protected]? If that's the case, one of the Admins will be able to look at your issue in an organized form, so it should not be too long of a wait now. Just be patient with us for a little bit more while your issue is being sorted out and try to enjoy yourself playing on PokeFind while you wait! Thank you for being patient with us so far and I apologize for the confusion at first, but your issue should be taken care of soon.