My New Entro xD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pars2000, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Hello everyone! I am Pars2000! If you play PokeWars, you probably have seen me. I am a long time PokeFind fan and I love it. The community is such a broad one. When I go to voice chats, I hear people from all different age groups and different cultures. This is what I love about PokeFind. It has a such diverse player base, and that is what I love about it. Overall, PokeFind holds so much in store for you new players. I recommend PokeWars and Skyblock. I have posted a staff application and I hope so much that you staff members will integrate me into the PokeFind role models.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Pars! I've seen you around on Discord quite often, I saw that picture of my minecraft skin head you made. That was pretty cool! If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns you can feel free to message me on Discord or even the Forums! :)

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Pars! Welcome to the forums! Good luck on your staff application and would love hearing more from you :)

4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Good to see a new introduction from you, Pars! You're quite active in game and on Discord as I've seen you around quite a bit. It's so nice knowing that you've been around for a while and you're still here, enjoying everything. I also hope you've tried out Pokemon Survival, and if you have, how are you enjoying it? :D

5. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Pars! I’ve seen you on discord a lot but maybe we should play a pokewars game sometime;)

6. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Great entro! Haha Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and keep enjoying pokefind! feel free to contact me if you ever need anything!