My Suggestion :D

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MicroMouseG, Mar 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MicroMouseG

MicroMouseG New Member

I suggest the staff team adds a Friending System for many reasons. So in this short article I will be explaining why we need a friend system

So everybody likes to play games with their friends right? We need a command that will let us join their exact server so we can make everything easier. Like /friend add (Username) to send a request to someone. Then the person clicks on ACCEPT or DENY to the friend request. If they accept, It says in the chat "You Are Now Friends With (Username)! Then of course you can deny. So when you're at the main hub, you do /friend join (Username), and boom! You are teleported to the same game as your friend. And of course if someone you think is nice turns out to be mean, /friend delete (Username) and they're removed from your list. Hope you enjoyed my suggestion!
    *PS* I made this because I met someone I wanted to chill with more but I can never find them online the server I met him on.

kratje050 likes this.
  2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

This has been requested several times. It's something all of us want to see here on Pokefind. I my self would want it and use it! You can always get onto our discord and make friends, and find friends on there and talk to them :)

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya discord is a good fill in for befriending but the ability to friend in PokeFind would be nice too.