Party System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChampTWKY, May 6, 2017.

1. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

A PARTY SYSTEM could be added to benefit groups that TRAIN together, groups that look for RARE Pokemon and, groups that vary in Trainer Level.

Having an official, short term, Party or group of players should allow perks such as...
    -Improved EXP from Pokémon Fainted/Caught by more than 1 member of the "PARTY"
    -Small increase in Rare Pokémon spawn rate
    -Ability for Non-RANKED trainers pokemon to be healed by "RANKED" Players /pheal within range

The first one has up's and down's. Some Pokémon aren't seen by all trainers. Also, maybe a PARTY LEVEL System should dictate the EXP bonus... Improved PARTY EXP gives an incentive to JOURNEY together, thus making the game more fun with friends. This helps trainers of the same skill levels.

The second perk helps trainers who shout "Teleport for Dratini/Snorlax/Eevee Hunt!" As one of those trainers I too have thought the presence of more people would improve the chances of a RARE pokemon spawning. I refer back to the PARTY LEVEL system to very slightly improve EXP and rare poke spawn rate to trainers in the same area or town. This helps trainers of all skill levels.

Parties would give opportunities for CHAMP/LEGEND rank players to interact with Trainers who are just learning the ropes by granting the RANKED trainer the /PokemonHeal(trainer name) Command. Only Party Members within a close range could be healed. This will minimize the process of (1) /spawn... (2) Pokecenter... (3) /tpa TWKY... (4) Thank you... This helps trainers of higher level stay interactive and helpful with the community.

I feel an urge to assist trainers who ask for help and who I /friend. -TWKY

Y_Sans_Y likes this.
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Wow this would be really interesting and I never thought of it. Usually i journey alone, battle alone, catch alone and take over gyms alone. Don't really notice the server part of PokeFind unless I'm trading or chating. Also how would you be in a "Party". Do you just walk in a swarm of players or do a command to make like a mini team and add people which join your party or something?

3. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I do really like the idea about having a party system but not too sure about the whats the right way to go about doing it. I would love to have party battles, like 3v3 but that'd be so hard to actually make into the game.