Playertime ranks?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thegroll, Apr 10, 2017.

?

Should Playertime ranks be added?

Poll closed May 10, 2017.
  1. YES

50.0%
  2. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO

50.0%
  1. Thegroll

Thegroll New Member

Hello! I'm not sure if anyone's suggested this but I believe a good idea is that it should be playertime ranks!

Where you aswell need coins to get. Coins for example aren't useful for much at the moment and being able to use it to get a rank with that doesn't give very much would be awesome! Maybe a small kit with some useful items as you go but nothing too big...

I saw some people suggest prestiges with the leveling, and I thought it could be a cool idea to combine these to so you don't have to reset your playerlevel. You should for example get a rare or epic egg every time you prestige!

Thanks for reading! :)
    And please comment for ideas or reason why we shouldn't have this!

2. Therobodavo

Therobodavo New Member

I'm sure they will be adding more things to use coins on in the future, and I don't really think more ranks need to be added. After all, your level shows if you've played a lot (lvl 30 should show that), and anything after that can be shown by your pokemon. This makes sense to have, but it would make chat way harder to read (if more tags were added). Adding a prestige system doesn't really make sense to have, although having something that lets you earn an egg is a very popular idea and should be implemented in some way (to me at least).

Thegroll likes this.
  3. Thegroll

Thegroll New Member

Thank you for your feedback! And I do agree, with the point that there doesn't need to me more ranks or tags, and the chat would get messy. I didn't really think about that. I do also believe they are going to add new things for coins, it will probably just take some time. But I still do believe the idea could be pretty cool if it's adjusted and well thought about...

Your new "rank" or whatever don't really have shown in the chat but instead you can see it on your playercard or something. That could be a solution not to get the chat too messy if this idea comes to life.

And I also hope there will come a way to get eggs easier because some have a really hard time getting it (In my case at least)

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I think the problem here is that too many players are looking for free stuff just for playing the game. This is such an awesome server the best way to get free stuff is to vote!