Pokefind Private Server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TechMaster85, Oct 14, 2017.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Heck yeah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Uhh... It's OK.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This is terrible!

100.0%
  1. TechMaster85

TechMaster85 New Member

Hello Pokefind Team!

Some of my friends and I wanted to make a Pixelmon server for ourselves, but now I can't because the project was shut down due to copyright. They also have trouble setting up Forge and modded tools. I was wondering if it is possible to make a private server, with the plugins, resource pack, and the awesome exploration map included available for download. You could then host it on a server hosting service and have only you and your friends play on that server. There will be some problems that will need to be solved.

Problem: How do you buy things on the server?
    Solution: There will be an admin assigned to the server. The admin will be able to give coins, tokens, whatever to the players if they can work out a deal. They can also control the price of the items you can buy and sell in-game.

P: Your Pokemon obtained on the real server will not be on the private server
    S: You can copy the players' progress from the Pokefind server to the private server, but can't export your private progress to the Pokefind server because the admin may have given the players Pokemon and other buffs

P: Money management
    S: The Pokefind server will always be the central server where all players can play together. Having private servers will not affect, or very smally affect how many players are on the server. Also with an admin, players can test items before they buy them on the Pokefind server, allowing them to make a decision to buy. This should increase the money the server gets.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment below. If you like this idea, let me know. Thank you everyone. :)

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

This sounds like a waste of time. It sounds pretty selfish , what would pokefind get out of this ? Not even big YouTubers get their own private server and they advertise for pokefind. Im currently watching pixelmon island too at the momment too but even I know that if I wanted to do that their are new pixelmon mods such as pixelmon dark which anyone can acess...