Power train Pokemons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grubas, Apr 10, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Grubas

Grubas New Member

I was wondering is there any good way to power level pokemons when you've finished ev training them? I've got 3 pokemons done with their EV training and all of them are around level 50 but from level 50 and above I just can't level them up fast. It takes seriously ages to level them. Sure I'm trainer level 28 and should be able to see level 70 pokemons, (or is it only catch?) but you never see anything high level. And I'm not looking to donate for lucky eggs just to level my pokemons up fast. Is there any other way?

2. Therobodavo

Therobodavo New Member

Go to Icy Plains (Right outside of Mystical Keep), and grind on dewgong's. Takes a long time to get to lvl 100 still, but it's the fastest way right now. As for wild pokemon, they only spawn up to lvl 55, and past trainer lvl 25 it allows you to trade pokemon up to the new level.

Donating is there so you can level up faster, but you can grind it out without donating as well.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Usually Mystical Keep is where I grind. If you have a few pokemon with any dark type move like Bite, you can 1 shot almost every pokemon.

4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Try Smog, battle any second evolution and it should be easy to level them up.

5. Grubas

Grubas New Member

Thanks you!

Okay, thank you!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  6. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

The reason why there is only up to level 55 is because in the pokemon games (excluding pokemon go) that was the level cap unless it was a legendary.