Rest = broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by demonized666, Apr 12, 2017.

1. demonized666

demonized666 Member

Rest is broken if a pokemon has it in a gym. Why you may ask? well for one it does heal the defending pokemon fully but here is where it gets broken, it stops the battle. After the defending pokemon has their hp restored the battle GUI doesn't come back and theres no way to escape the fight besides doing /hub. Not many pokemon know the move Rest but fighting a lvl 100 snorlax can be a pain because it has alot of hp and is considerably tanky.

[​IMG]

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of this bug before. But I've heard of a bug which hides the battle menu even if you press E. Maybe it was this bug? Has it happened multiple times? With only snorlax?

3. demonized666

demonized666 Member

I press E a multitude of times to try and get the GUI back but to no avail. So far this is the only pokemon ive seen this issue with.(Havent seen another pokemon with rest in a gym). To this moment im still trying to kill the Snorlax.

4. Cecollins

Cecollins New Member

This happened to me with rest! but i wasn't battling a gym. Even worst it was a wild Snorlax .. So disappointed about this it has to be fixed.

5. cj50208

cj50208 New Member

I was just catching a wild chansey today. I use snorlax rest skill and the battle just stopped and I can't do everything except quit game....