Shadow pokemon!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ManosMax13, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

I am trying to get a shadow aerodactyl but there is a problem!If i need to know anything about a pokemon i can just search it in the wiki.For shadow pokemon this is not the case!
    Is any way to know the moves of a shadow pokemon???

2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Each shadow pokemon will be given 2 or more shadow moves. You can replace these shadow moves the normal ways through move maniac or TM's, however you cannot learn/relearn any shadow moves.

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Shadow Pokémon Moves are basically similar to one another, they deal a lot of damage, some are like: "Shadow Storm and Shadow Rush" - they are mainly heavy damage dealers but reverse mode is one main problem you should calculate and avoid ;)

4. Reidlin

Reidlin New Member

I wouldn't replace shadow moves, because shadow pokemon can't use regular moves very well. They're often too "consumed" by their darkness to be able to use regular moves, so you miss a turn and still lose a portion of the pokemon's hp to reverse mode.

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

I wouldn't use Shadow Pokémon in my opinion, I usually keep it as a collection as Shadow Pokémon are quite OP and overused in my point of view.