Small Pokewars Highlight + Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Helioshade, Jul 28, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Which Pokemon has the best healing Charge Move?

1. Bulbasaur (Synthesis)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Teddiursa (Rest)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Celebi (Healing Wish)

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. Dratini (Roost)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. There's more (Comment who has healing)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Helioshade

Helioshade New Member

Went 24-5 with three Pokeball kills in Fours (aka every Pokeball kill). See for yourself :3
    No, I didn't spawn camp (or at least didn't try to), but it's your call I guess xD
    [​IMG]
    Synthesis did a heck of a lot for me lol. So many times I was at low hp after an engagement, someone else would attempt to clean me up, boop, back to full health xD
    And the final kill was all credit to the Synthesis. Ty healing <3

*Side question: who all has healing Charge Moves? I'm sure Bulbasaur gets Synthesis, not quite sure how well others would heal. I assume Teddiursa has Rest, Celebi gets Healing Wish, and Dratini gets Roost. Is that all? And how well are their heals (or what difference do they have which sets their heal apart from the others)? And how much do the healing Charge Moves cost? Or are they all the same and I'm just that ignorant lol. Thanks in advance <3

Go ahead and tell me if you have at least one of these (Besides Bulbasaur lol). I wouldn't mind any incomplete answers :3

If they're all the same, I'm probably still gonna save for Celebi just cuz Celebi has the smallest model (with Diamond armor), plus Celebi's probably the least-used Legendary from what I've seen xD