Staff Application vanished

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by helloooo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. helloooo

helloooo New Member

IGN: ginoweb

I don't know if its intentional or if its a glitch: I have applied for staff twies now, and when I was done, and pressed the make a thread button, it was made correctly, and if I refreshed the page it would still be there, so you would think: Nice everything is allright but NO. After about 15 minutes my staff application just vanshied *poof*. And all my hard work was gone. This happened twies now and if I go to my profile and press all posts it doesnt say I ever posted on there! Now my question is: Is this normal? Am I doing it wrong? Is it a glitch? Or did you guys delete it on purpose.

Thanks.

PS: I used the correct format of an application

2. fluffyferret001

fluffyferret001 Member

If you didn't get an alert saying you're denied/accepted, then they might have changed the permissions. You have tried refreshing the page I assume

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

The permissions were set to I believe so that only moderators are able to see the application. Be patient, you will be notified if you are accepted.

4. helloooo

helloooo New Member

okay, thank you both! This probably means I have send 2 staff applications ;P. Hope you guys dont mind,

5. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Only Moderators+ can view applications. We have the ability to deny applications without giving reasons due to the fact there are so many to deal with.

demonized666 likes this.
  6. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

This just made you look pretty immature and funny though :p Kinda hard to believe your 19

7. demonized666

demonized666 Member

Hey babe, remember me?

(Demonized666)

8. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Yeah bae <3