Team Rocket Reborn!!! (Revised)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rakle, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Rakle

Rakle New Member

(I know I already posted this, but it was at 3am and absolutely terrible)

The other day my friend and I came up with the idea to reform Team Rocket. Now now, this isn't gonna be anything like the group from the games and anime. Instead, we will be hosting small events, such as rare pokemon hunts and possibly do things like recreate Nugget Bridge (No promises though)

There isn't really a way to "join", so to say. Just feel free to show up at any of the events :). If you would like to help organize, though, contact either me or jaymansil. To help support the team, place a red "R" somewhere on your skin (Much appreciated)

We mostly play on Server 30, but we may hunt elsewhere :) If you want to keep up with everything we're doing, follow us on twitter @Pokefind_TRR

-Rakle

demonized666 likes this.
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Awesome Idea <3

Rakle likes this.
  3. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Moved your post to the suggestion tab, because you are suggesting players to join you and recreate this. I love your idea and would love to see something like this in the future ;) I am not familiar with Nugget Bridge though?

Rakle likes this.
  4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

The nugget bridge was a bride in fire red with 5 team rocket grunts on it. Once you beat the 5, you got a golden nugget and the 6th guy will try to convince you to join. You decline (sadly) and have to fight him. It was possible to lose to the nugget giver over and over again to get infinite nuggets cause he gave a nugget before battling. Well I just gave you the entire biography of the Nugget Bridge. Maybe the bridge between snowtip and mythical or mythical and wyvern can be the nugget bridge. I like the bridge between mythical and wyvern slightly better.

Edit: Nuggets could be sold for a lot of money. Otherwise there were useless.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Rakle likes this.
  5. MrWaffleFries - Chris

What where the nuggets used for? Did they give special items?

6. AngadKapoor

AngadKapoor New Member

Hey, @MrWaffleFries I think they all misspelled it. It's actually Nugget Bridge. The Nugget could be sold in a PokéMart for a higher price than other regular items eg. Pokeball, Revive etc.

Otherwise, nuggets have no value.

Hope I helped!

AngadKapoor

7. MrWaffleFries - Chris

That makes more sense now, you did it for the coins to buy other items. I could see some type of mini game coming along to gain a bunch of coins.

AngadKapoor likes this.
  8. AngadKapoor

AngadKapoor New Member

Another thing that could be done, is that there could be Team Rocket NPCs spawned randomly around the map (let's say 5 at any given time), that would battle you if you came within a 5-block radius of them. Obviously, most trainers would avoid them, but as incentive, beating these Team Rocket Grunts would give you a large-ish amount of experience (for eg. 100 till Trainer Level 5, 500 EXP till Trainer Level 10, 1000 EXP till Trainer Level 15, and so on)

These NPCs would wear a Team Rocket skin (http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/10190644/team-rocket-dabobjobs/), and would be just like real Grunts from the games.

The Pokemon in the teams of these Grunts would differ as your Trainer Level goes up. For example, if you're below Level 10, the Grunt would have only Ratattas and Zubats. After your level increases, the level of these Pokemon would increase too, eventually ending in Raticates, Golbats, Kangaskhans etc.

Maybe, at every 5th level (lvl5, 10, 15 onwards) there could be a mini Boss Battle with Giovanni at a secret Rocket hideout. The Giovanni battle would obviously give more EXP than Grunt Battles.

The hideout's location could be kept secret, and would have to be discovered by the trainers in their own time.

Anyways, I hope this is a useful sugestion and can be implemented!

@MrWaffleFries @Voultronix @Rakle lemme know what you think.

~AngadKapoor

9. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Wow, Nice Idea. I always wanted more npc's to battle than just red but this might be better than random npc's. It could be it's own suggestion.

AngadKapoor likes this.
  10. AngadKapoor

AngadKapoor New Member

I think imma make a separate suggestion for this.

<3

11. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Definitely like your improvement of the idea!