The Ability To Restart And Have A Custom NickName And Multiple Accounts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PupCorn_, Jul 20, 2017.

?

Do You Agree ?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. PupCorn_

PupCorn_ New Member

The ability to restart whould be awesome for everyone i think if you mad a mistake or that rigion is getting boring you could restart and even maybe mulitiple accounts would be cool.
    NickNames would be a cool adition but you dont need to pay for them you need to complete achivments in order to get the NickNames.

2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Terrible Idea. It would be difficult fir devs to code so you could restart.For mutiple accounts just get an alt. Nicknames would just make it confusing and hard to message people

3. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

Restarting would be awesome. Especially when you done everything you popossibly can do. Tell gen 3 comes out

lego10001 likes this.
  4. BranderoS

BranderoS New Member

Really depends on the code. Normally it's just data that get's stored somewhere. Deleting this data means that some kind of reset/restart is possible. Yes, a bit more coding than just wiping data will have to be made, but it won't take months.

Besides that, I don't see any value in adding a reset function. I can see the positives, but the only reason someone wants to restart, is to get another starter pokemon. Extra starters (from eggs) can be traded and is a nice way of getting those.

The value of multiple accounts is meh. I've been playing for a while and going to lvl 50 is a journey. Building a decent team is a much longer journey. Completing the pokedex is my ultimate goal, but will probably be a very long journey. But that doesnt matter, because I am having a lot of fun! :)

Voultronix and lego10001 like this.
  5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

You can have multiple accounts by using another minecraft account. That also means you can have a fresh restart. Anyway if they were to offer restarts it would cost money to reset like a lot of mmo games do.