Learning Moves Can Get You Triggered

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PaTrojan, Jun 30, 2017.

1. PaTrojan

PaTrojan New Member

When ever you lvl up and learn a move a screen pops up, sometimes when it pops up I accidentally click because i'm not prepared to learn in. This leads into me learning a move I don't want or i don't learn the move i want. to cope with this i think you can add something in the chat to show the screen instead of it poping up instantly. Thank you for taking time to look into my suggestion.

xArcuz likes this.
  2. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

I've done the same thing, actually did it 4 times in a row when Gen 2 first released with my Bayleef. :(
    I agree that something to be done, especially when using a exp share and you have several trying to learn a move at the same time-the GUIs becoming very laggy or extremely sensitive in a way, and they switch back and forth rapidly.

3. FrostFang

FrostFang New Member

That Would be amazing if it was added, like in a chat click thing, because its a real paint to get 400k to get all your moves back...Also, if you have more then 1 Pokemon learning a new move, it would be easier to see both at once with "T".

4. FrostFang

FrostFang New Member

Ik this is off topic but naz, if you made that pic its amazin XD

5. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Haha, this happened to me so many times. I honestly agree with you, they should add some sort of a "are you sure?" button, as soon as you click the move.