A way to improve the server!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sumo243, Apr 7, 2017.

?

Would you like this implemented?

1. Yes! I love this

60.0%
  2. Yes its a good idea, but i have some improvments

20.0%
  3. No! This is bad

20.0%
  4. No! But I have imrpovments that could change my mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

I know that the server admins are working on adding other generation Pokémon but I have an idea to add-on to that!

This is my idea
    Since lvl 30 is the max to be able to catch gen 2 Pokémon you need to be level 31 to explore a new region of the Pokémon world! After you get to level 31 you can see gen 2 Pokémon the same lvl as a person who is level 1 and the progression starts again until level 61, then that makes gen 3 Pokémon available in a new region/ But to get to the new region you must be at the required level and pay a shipping toll of 2000 coins to enter the new region. This is not a one time thing so make sure if you go to a region make as much use out of it as you possible can! This would add a new max level, new regions and new Pokémon at the same time! I fel like this could really benefit the server but it would obviously take a bit more time and probably we'd need some more admins. But in the end it will be worth it! I for one really like this idea and would like to see it implemented/ accepted as an idea! Who's with me?

alekspetrovic503 and Temmeh8274 like this.
  2. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

I don't know how to tag an admin to see this but can someone do it?
    I'll try I guess as well
    @Aaron
    @Itzblazie
    If people can tag any others admins I may have forgot to tag (I without a doubt forgot to tag some) please tag them in a reply because this could become the future of this amazing server!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  3. TepDog

TepDog New Member

I like this idea, but it would take a long time to continue to level up to explore new regions with new pokemon.

4. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

That's the point, the Pokémon get cooler and more variety but at the cost of spending time on the server it benefits everyone

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017