A way to restart on the main world?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cookiecat233, Nov 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cookiecat233

Cookiecat233 New Member

Hi,
    I started on this server very early like before the addition of other games and trainers and I just wish there was a way to restart because all my Pokemon including my starter are super under leveled and I was hoping maybe you could add a restart option or maybe give me a restart? looking forward to your opinion.

Ghostlynx likes this.
  2. Ghostlynx

Ghostlynx New Member

As far as I've seen I don't think it's possible to restart... I could be wrong though so I'd wait to see if anybody else responds.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I don' think it will ever become a thing as it is a manual task and only a select few people have acess to do it. And under leveled is a poor excuse for a restart. You'e always going to be underd leveled, you just have to find low lvl pokemon.

4. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

i wish there was a reset button for pokeworld. If we can do it on skyblock they sure can make us people who been level 50 for 5 or more months restart so pokeworld won't get old and tired. then not want to come back on the server.

5. Voultronix

Most lvl 50s wouldn't do that because once in their time playing they would of spent money or acuired things that do , resetting would remove all of that.

6. Gman86

Gman86 New Member

I agree we need a reset option please.

7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Unfortunately there are currently no restart options and I don't think it will ever be added, maybe a team change? Or gaining a sort of Prestige Levels in the PokéFind Network like - Once you reach level 50, you can prestige your levels and get "Prestige Points" which you can spend on exclusive items but of course your level will be lowered to around 30. < Possibly a good idea ;)

8. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

What about a donation type reset?
    I know several games that you can pay to change things about your characters.

What about introducing a level reset to the pokefind store?
    That way it is controllable and makes sure that people don't accidentally reset as they have to buy it.
    Then you can add tiers of resets.
    1st time reset - $5
    2nd reset - $10
    and so on.

This would give another source of donations as well as give players a reset option.

9. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hmm.. I'm not so sure about that, PokéFind wants to make the game as free as possible and as fair as possible to ranked players, maybe they can have a maximum of 2 resets? :D

10. Voultronix

Again it' a manual task so Ordaine is right, charge people of you have to manually do it.

11. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Making it so it has a price makes it so players aren't wasting time getting upper staff's attention just to reset over and over.
    It gives a reset option to everyone and it brings in another means for donations.
    Honestly it is a win-win ;)

Also if you scale the cost per reset, they will think about it harder before resetting as it will cost more.
    And there is really no need to add a cap especially if the cost scales ;)

On my server, we used to sell unbans. The first one started at $5, the 2nd was $10, the 3rd was $25. You'd be surprised how often the more expensive ones get purchased.

There is really no negative here.

12. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

PokéFind keeping it as free as possible :)

13. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Lies xD
    If that were the case, gen 3 eggs would be available as a voting reward, and you could buy pc pages with tokens... and so on xD

Donation perks are donation perks.
    Who says a reset can't be one too? lol.