Accidentally lost my exp share

Discussion in 'Help' started by Reamix91, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reamix91

Reamix91 New Member

Hello.
    This is my second Attempt to get help... maybe i will get help this time.
    I am playing on this Server for quiet a time now... today was a lucky day. I found a player, named QueenOfBooty, which wanted to sell/trade an EXP Share. I offered her my shadow Exeggutor and a Dratini. Everything was fine, we met and we made the trade.

We were texting and this sounds pretty stupid... but... she asked me what high level pokemon i own (after the trade was done). So i opened the PC, put the the low pokemons which she game me 5 mins before (and one of them with the EXP SHARE!!!) and i took all strong pokemons to show her.
    After that... i ... well... accidentally released these both pokemons, because i was so into the conversation (Time: about 03:20 CEST). I dont know how to proove this. You can ask her. I dont know that Person (you can check the IP, the chat with her, or something... i dont know). I am not into scamming her or either this Server. But there might be a way to undo it, in my opinion... Can you please help me? I can even make a screenshot or video of all Pokemons i have - i srsly dont have the exp share anymore but i want to. I didnt even asked her to give me my pokemons back, because it was clearly my fault (even if she asked me at least to give me back the dratini, but i dont want it back).
    But please, i was so happy i got an exp share finally and now i am not really motivated anymore to trade up another pokemon to achieve another exp share.

I hope you can help me somehow.
    Greetings from Germany.
    Reamix.

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Since there was a mistake on your end,we can not do something about it.

3. Reamix91

Reamix91 New Member

you guys CAN, but you dont want to.... and the question is: why? Even reading or answering to my request will take longer then just adding one item. I am definetely not into scamming. It does not even cost you a penny to add one Item for a stupid mistake i made.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey Reamix91,

Unfortunately we cannot give you your exp-share back as said above, since it wasn't lost via a glitch or a bug. It is not because we don't want to, it's just out of our power to do so. Please be more careful when trading Pokémon with held items, and I suggest looking for trades on discord and in-game to get another exp-share! I hope you continue enjoying PokeFind, and if you need any more assistance please PM me.