Accidentally overwrote the wrong skill

Discussion in 'Help' started by HappyEmilyR, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyEmilyR

HappyEmilyR New Member

Hi,

I accidentally deleted my two water skills on my Wartortle rending this pokemon completely useless. This happened both times while i was battling and my pokemon seemingly leveled up during the battle and somehow these skills became overwritten with useless skills. I cannot find a way to undo this and seeing as this is my favourite pokemon which i have put lots of time into leveling the game is pretty much a write off for me if i cannot fix this issue.
    I an happy to pay if that will fix this issue. I found a skill NPC in game wo will let me relearn those skills but he is charging 100k coins and i cant find anywhere to buy coins and work fulltime so i dont have time to farm them. All i want to continue playing is my water skills back on my Wartortle.
    If this is fixed how can i stop this happening again if my pokemon levels up while i am battling?

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello HappyEmilyR, first off, this has been a glitch to some players and to prevent it from happening on your end make sure that when your Pokemon learns a move or levels up during a battle, don't click so fast on the screen because that's a way a move gets removed accidentally. To re-learn those moves back you will need to gain 100k coins and the easiest way do to that is by selling items in the Pokemart that you get from Pokestops, it should not take too long considering myself and everyone else walk through Pokestops everyday on PokeFind. Although if you see me in-game (Jadyns) I will gladly help you re-learn your moves back so don't be afraid PM me!

3. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

You're not the only one who can help here Jaydn <3
    If you have any questions pm me on discord, @PHaZe_Giraffe
    If you want to contact me in-game my ign will be NickBo8