Anxious...about Staff Application.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kerii, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerii

Kerii New Member

I'm not sure if you made a topic about this, however, I did make a Staff Application a while ago and I'm not sure if you received it yet. I'm quite worry about it because I do have a strong desire about being staff and was wondering if you received my application and is either thinking about it or denied it or you were not able to receive somehow. If it's possible please response to it as soon as possible. I did work really hard on it and if you didn't response to it it would seem like I didn't do a good job. Of course, it's your decision if you will accept me or not. Thank You for your time.

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

The staff application takes a long time cause a lot of people apply and the staff goes through them from the oldest to newest. Be patient and annoying the staff about staff application will only lower your chances.

3. Kerii

Kerii New Member

oh. I'm sorry. I just want to know if the application went through. I didn't want to cause trouble for anyone.

4. D_Diamonds

D_Diamonds Active Member

Like ZombByeGod said above be patient and stay confident. Also, your application did "go through"

5. Kerii

Kerii New Member

Ok. Thank you.

6. SwagLikePikachu

SwagLikePikachu New Member

I feel the same way even tho I know it went through and I think mine was really BAD for an application

7. AssassinJillian

AssassinJillian New Member

I head that they're not currently accepting applications because the staff team is too full... however I am also in the same boat about my application which hasn't been responded too (Very anxious).

8. Mast3rf0g

Mast3rf0g Well-Known Member

The reason why you cannot see apps, is so you guys can't check others apps and copy them, but yes, we receive every apps you guys make

9. WoutPurfect

WoutPurfect Member

Good luck on your application :D

10. demonized666

demonized666 Member

Gl :) i might consider applying one day.

11. Ambitiously

Ambitiously Member

Yeah guys, just be patient, it's a great aspect in a Staff Member. And good luck!! Banner.png Rayquaza GIF.gif

12. Kerii

Kerii New Member

Thank You and Sorry for the Bother.

13. AProAgain

AProAgain New Member

hi, I'm just wondering if my application gets rejected how do I link my latest application in my new one?

14. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Thread Locked Due to Necroposting.

demonized666 likes this.