Aura Egg Missing

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by HotDoggyDog, Apr 21, 2017.

1. HotDoggyDog

HotDoggyDog New Member

I am not waiting ~1h for the Aura Egg i bought from the Shop. Tried login and checked incubator+/fixinv.

IGN: HotDoggyDog

Okay a little update: I still didnt get the Aura Egg. The Admin said that the command was send, but i sadly got nothing. I have purcharsed another Egg 1 minute ago, maybe both eggs will be given to me then. Its very late here, so i am going to sleep now. Sorry my bad english tho :confused:
    I hope you can check this and send me both eggs... I can also send you my Accname and Password to check my Inventory/PC if you want so.
    Edit: Okay i am editing this right now, cause i dont want to spam this thread(also no the admin via Discord).
    I have got 1 Egg right now and i will open it :) Just missing the first or the second egg of the purchases(i actually dont know, lol).

Still only get one Egg... I assume that the first Egg failed by some way. Please check that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  2. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Please make sure to not post details like this on the forums. Go ahead and contact and admin or above they will be able to help you once they are free
    Contact via discord for the best way. (MrWafflefries,Lars,Aaron) Contact one of them.

HotDoggyDog likes this.