Banned for auto clicker but not having one.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Christopher6668, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher6668

Christopher6668 New Member

What happend was i was on discord with 3 others playing pokewars and i saw a popup saying auto clicker. I didn't mind seeing it because i see things like reach and one time blink when i lost connection to the server for a sec. true when the blink one happen i was killed by magic after but other than that nothing. so when i saw the auto clicker i didn't pay it attention. This was last night idk when, but when i was playing another 4 v 4 i was perm banned and i didn't know why. nothing was in chat, no hackers, everything was fine. Other than i was banned.

Now then i go onto discord to ask a staff why i was falsely banned. And he said...

So could you explain in detail what happened?

Chris-Today at 9:13 AM

So i was in discord with my 3 other team mates in a 4 v 4 and i whent to base to get diamond armor and moxi cause we just got rare candy and then i killed 2 people trying to kill our bed and i got help from my team, then when i crossed the bridge going to mid i was banned

ps i call the pokeball a bed

Wout-Today at 9:14 AM

For hacking?

Chris-Today at 9:14 AM

for using a "hacked client"

Wout-Today at 9:14 AM

What is your IGN?

Chris-Today at 9:14 AM

Christopher6668 just got banned 12 min ago

Wout-Today at 9:17 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335522735155576832/344818841857163266/2017-08-09_08.24.30.png
    [​IMG]

You got banned for autoclicker

Chris-Today at 9:17 AM

yeah a lot of the time i see false ones pop up. i saw 7 today about other people not hacking when it spams it though you can guess it was hacking and i know when that happend

Wout-Today at 9:18 AM

Nope, it's accurate according to the developer

You can appeal on the forums.

Chris-Today at 9:18 AM

what?

so you never saw people get that from time to time and not hack?

Wout-Today at 9:19 AM

Listen, the bot got fixed a few days ago. We have to ban for this. You can appeal at the forums.

Chris-Today at 9:20 AM

but i saw so many people get it since yesterday!

Wout-Today at 9:20 AM

So they all should get banned

so its not fixed

Wout-Today at 9:20 AM

You can appeal on the forums.

i mean that game 2 other people got hit with reach xD

Wout-Today at 9:21 AM

Reach is not accurate

The rest is

-------------------------------------------------------
    I find this to be bull because i saw 1 other person TODAY get hit with the auto clicker. This means that it ISN'T accurate all the time and you can be PERM banned for it? So you are willing to ban players just for that? also might i add that this all happend less than an hour ago. Now then tell the dev that said that, that it is possible to get blink, autoclicker, and FLY without hacking. yes fly there is a glitch that can get the enemy stuck in the sky not able to move and keeps getting kicked whilst spamming the flying hack trigger. please fix this. i used my knock back ability. all i know about that. the rest you can figure out.

2. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Go ahead and post an appeal here with the correct format here
    Topic locked.