Banned for no reason!

Discussion in 'Help' started by LeDoge, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Should I get unbanned?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LeDoge

LeDoge New Member

Hello. My username is L3_Doge. On 9/11/2017 I went to log on to Pokefind but I had an issue. I was banned for charge back. I guessed that this had to do with my purchase of aura and epic eggs the day before (my parents had done it for me).I didn't even know what charge back meant, so I asked my parents the next day (I'm only 11). They told me that it meant to get some of your money back for something you bought because it didn't match up with the price listed on the website. Then, I asked them about this. They said that they thought the real price did not match up with the one on the website. But they were incorrect. I told my parents that it was the right amount to pay. Of course, they thought this was too much money for me to pay. So now I am in this situation. Please help me because I really want to play Pokefind. I think I should be unbanned because it wasn't even my fault. Please have mercy. Like I said before, I'm only a kid. If you think I did something wrong, then I am sincerely sorry for taking your and breaking the rules. Without Pokefind, I have really nothing else fun to do in my spare time.

P.S. I need your guy's support to get me unbanned! 2 people already denied my appeals. My should I face the consequences when it wasn't even my fault?!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. LeDoge

LeDoge New Member

Btw this is not an appeal. I just want people to realize my situation and be considerate. Don't be forced to say what they want you to admins/mods. Speak what you think is right and help me out. I really want to play Pokefind.