Banned

Discussion in 'Help' started by Lloyd106662, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lloyd106662

Lloyd106662 New Member

I have been perm banned, maybe ip banned from your minecraft server because a hacker got into my account. I have changed my account username, password and security questions. This also happened to me on hypixel. I am unsure of what he did all I know is that now I am perm banned. It would be amazing if you could unban me so that I can continue to play with my friends on this amazing server. Thanks.

My IGN is: GhostSmitty

2. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

3. Sleman

Sleman New Member

Hi I'm a Maine Craft and I do not know how to use Hack and I'm very sorry to use it Please forgive me I will not repeat the mistake again. Thank you.name iOsirisArtz

4. Embo

Embo New Member

Greeting's, I have been banned for "cheating" when actually it was a glitch... my minecraft username is CactussNoob so i hope you unban me. I am sorry, i had no idea it was a glitch until i entered PVP i cant be hit and i was invisible. I could only fly when i respawn for 5 seconds. Please fix this glitch for the well being of your pokewars minigame, thank you for your time

5. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

go ahead and post your ban appeal here and wait patiently until a staff member deals with the appeal

6. SmartyPig

SmartyPig Member

7. SmartyPig

SmartyPig Member

You should also make an appeal here" http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?categories/punishment-appeals-and-player-reports.21/ make sure to have the correct format.