Bought a champion rank but accidentally put the wrong name

Discussion in 'Help' started by MrUnicornRainbow, Dec 1, 2017.

1. MrUnicornRainbow

MrUnicornRainbow New Member

Hi my MC name is MrUnicornRainbow. Firstly I Bought champion rank but i didn't receive it. I look up my gmail and it says that the person that was sent to was on Deatheater0911. I met This guy before i got the champion rank.I was going to buy Deatheater0911 a the legendary bird but i didn't because he said it was fine. later that day i went to buy a champion rank but i was already log in so i bought the champion rank but after 30 minutes of waiting i look at my email and it says that the person that was sent is to Deatheater0911 i was so upset so i called him in discord and we told the staff but they said I have to say it here so i did. please help me and i want my rank and btw I bought 3 ultra keys in skyblock but i still didn't got it so please reply ASAP because im really dissapointed and upset right now Capture.PNG

2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello there MrUnicornRainbow,
    If you haven't recieved your purchased items, you can follow up this guide - http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/lost-items-pokémon-donation-guidelines.9887/ - If you inputted the wrong Game Name for your purchase, I suggest you contact a manager right away on our discord, I would suggest contacting PeteZa#2479 as he is the Support Manager, send them the screenshot you sent here :)

3. MrUnicornRainbow

MrUnicornRainbow New Member

Thank you so much toasty you really help me keep up the good work