Breeding: Gem to Time Ratio

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChampTWKY, Dec 8, 2017.

?

Will we lower the time needed for hatching an egg?

1. No!

66.7%
  2. Yes!

33.3%
  3. Hold on a sec...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

If you lowered the development time for eggs, I would be more inclined to spend more time and gems on this server. (For example: Currently, the GEM to TIME ratio for breeding a Barboach is 720gem/36hours. Okay, now let’s cut the time in half from 36h to 18h and we get 720g/18h. That's an improvement, now let’s pass the time 9 hours (because its 1/2 of 18h and 1/4th of 36hours). By the way, the IRL time of day we decide to begin the egg’s development is also important. To give an example of when a person might launch Minecraft to play Pokefind and, breed two Pokemon will have to be logical. Let’s use the Morning(9:00 A.M.), Mid-Day(2:00 P.M.) and, Night(8:00 P.M.) for examples. Passing 9 hours, just as we did above, will result in logical IRL times a person might decide to play Pokefind. This is as follows, Morning(6:00 P.M.), Mid-Day(11:00 P.M.) and, Night(5:00 A.M.). Now that we have gotten to this time and have waited half the required time for my Olympic Athlete of a Barboach, I can speed up the process using gems. With the current GEM to TIME ratio, after 9 hours have elapsed, I would be spending 540Gems/27Hours remaining until hatch. My suggestion would be to change the gem to time ratio, lowering the HOURS required in HALF to 360gems/9hours after 9 hours have elapsed. My point is, I would have gems left over and didn’t have to wait as long to use them. That’s good for marketing and customer satisfaction. Please use this and Thank You.

-TWKY Think about the children!.JPG
    P.S. Think about the children!

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I feel like the breeding system is fine. People are spam breeding atm