Buying Rank

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by FearlessKevin, Nov 16, 2017.

1. FearlessKevin

FearlessKevin New Member

Hello my name is Kevin, and i was trying to buy a rank from you guys,i was buying champion rank and it didnt work my card was blocked by the card company and the bank they said it was a fraud but i dont know why that happend the next day i called to unblock my crad and it got blocked again cause of a fraud i called them again and i said is there enything wrong with my card?They said no, it was the website that your were trying to buy something they told me when you were trying to buy it and it was a fraud. Sorry for that Please contact me when youve read Thank you.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Kevin, with your card being denied with fraud, that is something to do with your bank and or card holder and you would need to contact them once again to sort that out. Since we run our payments on the server store through PayPal/Payment Wall, it is completely save to purchase a rank without any fraud or scandalous issues. Please make sure it's a valid card to be able to be used on the server store, and that it has money on it as well. Hopefully that helps, and if you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to message me on here or on discord.