Call Me Miner Peeps! (my unofficial official intro)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DaMinerMan, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Which ones better

1. Omgolly

50.0%
  2. Have a great gollying day!

50.0%
  1. DaMinerMan

DaMinerMan New Member

Hai there everyone! My name is DaMinerMan! My real name is (CLASSIFIED) and i play video games. I can't say i play pokemon go every day because it updated and i can't play it on my iPhone 5 :I. anyway, i spend my days trying to hunt a dratini, and i opened a potion shop in pokeSurvival on server 1. Gengar's my fave because he's funny cute and cool at the same time. Also I have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to become Jr.Mod. anyhoo, i probably did this introduction way too late but you know, now you know me! I also never say omg i say omgolly, oh my golly, ect. i also have a problem with etc or ect. have a great gollying day!

2. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the Forums! I would say Gengar is one of my favorite Pokémon as well:). If you ever need anything you can always send me a msg;)

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the FORUMS !!!
    Donut is too fast for me like always hehe. I have a lot of Gengar emojis on discord if you ever want to see them, I might post them every now and then. Feel free to message me if you need anything, or Donut because she is very helpful. ;)

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Miner, welcome to the forums, hope you will have fun interacting here. Good luck at trying to get Jr Mod. Gengar is pretty cool but not as cool as piplup ;) If you need anything or have any questions/concerns feel free to message a staff member in the discord.