Couldn't learn my move...

Discussion in 'Help' started by dxaddy, Nov 2, 2017.

1. dxaddy

dxaddy New Member

I was in a battle with my Rhydon and a pidgeotto and it said that my Rhydon leveled up to level 48. I wanted to check something in my inventory and I tried to exit out until out of nowhere my Rhydon suddenly wanted to learn a new move and I had already hit Esc and it said "Rhydon will not learn Earthquake". Earthquake has 100 power and 100 accuracy, but relearning this move will take 100,000 coins and I only have 40,000. I was wondering if it was possible for any staff to let me relearn the move for free because I don't think this is fair.

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello dxaddy,

Unfortunately, due to the fact that this was not a glitch we are unable to provide you with this move. Coins can be obtained fairly easily throughout the game though, and it should not be too hard to reach 100,000 so that you can purchase the TM. An easy way to earn coins is to do /challenge as the challenges do give coins. Furthermore, you can always sell excess pokeballs and items that you get from pokestops! Best of luck getting that TM! If you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums :).