Didn't get my rank - Rushstarr37

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by Rushstarr37, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rushstarr37

Rushstarr37 New Member

Hello Pokefind Staff, i'm making this thread because i didn't get my rank on this server
    I payed for the Legend rank and chose lugia as my legendary pokemon of choice if you need the proof that this actually happened here is my screenshot of after i purchased the rank

Attached Files:

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

You'll need to check for the purchase receipt. The picture shown says itself that it doesn't count as proof of the purchase. After you check your email for the purchase receipt feel free to email [email protected]

3. Rushstarr37

Rushstarr37 New Member

Guess i cant get my rank that i payed for, I checked my history that didn't come up. Guess this is a cheap server i paid for something i didn't even get. Sad, well waste of (MY) money i wanted to help out the server but i just get scammed. well that's stupid. well anyways shootingfor3 thanks for at least replying

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

You can still try email [email protected] and seeing if they are able to check for you. We have had people with the same issue and its worth a try. Sorry for the inconvenience