Elite Kit Starter - Not Gaining Exp-

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by Tact, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Tact

Tact New Member

Hi, I'm a rather new player to the server. Since I've been on for a few days, I really enjoyed my time on here. I decided that I would purchase the Elite rank to help support the server, and get some in game perks. Only problem is, the Chikorita that I got in the elite kit doesn't seem to gain experience. Even in direct battle. (Originally tried using the exp share I purchased on it). Any insight as to why this might be? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Tact! Thank you for supporting the server by buying Elite rank, we truly appreciate it. With the Chikorita, it will not gain any experience on the first region server unless it was received from an egg or you are trainer level 50. For it to gain experience, you must be on the second region server and to get there you must be trainer level 30. If you need advice to get there, or have any other issues feel free to message me on here or on discord.

3. Tact

Tact New Member

Ah, I see...Darn, wish I had noticed that before choosing that one. Oh well, I'll get to 30 eventually. Thank you for the timely response.