European Server?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zafirina, Jul 11, 2017.

1. zafirina

zafirina New Member

Hi! I've been having problems with connection on the server. I can play skyblock with an amount of lag but I can't even get in on the "regular" world (which is what I want).
    My suggestion is that a European server is set up, would that be possible? I know I would appretiate it A LOT and I heard some other people on skyblock talking about how they wanted it too.

(Sorry if someone else posted about the same thing:oops:)

2. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

does it show a connection error when you connect to the poke world

3. zafirina

zafirina New Member

It gets really laggy when it tries to load the resource pack (it's downloaded and ready to go) and I get timed out cause I'm idle for too long.
    As I said it works on the skyblock version, just laggy.

4. MadEuPlayer

MadEuPlayer New Member

For some reasons it says logging in on the server when i try to join and then it says Timed out and i was never on the server i try every day can it be fixed?

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello MadEuPlayer,

The server is playable by all kinds of players from all over the world! The issue you are facing most likely has nothing to do with where you are located. Try switching to minecraft 1.10.2 and turning resource packs on to "prompt" in server settings. That should help get you into the game. If that doesn't work you can also try deleting the server-resource-packs folder found in your .minecraft folder, which can be found by typing %appdata% into a windows search bar (bottom left side of screen on windows computers). Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums.

6. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member