Evolving Error ?!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SavageKiLLar, Dec 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SavageKiLLar

SavageKiLLar New Member

Today i decided i was going to get a Espeon for my team, i named it sakura and fed it berries to get it up and over 220 happiness. then i leveled it up, and clicked 'Let Evolve' then a second later the screen disappeared and the Eevee didn't evolve. I re-logged and tried it again, still didn't work. Again on a different server. And another time accompanied by a Jr Mod RainbowTeletubi. They witnessed it too on my last attempt. I got sick of it and decided to come onto the forums to post about it and see if any staff can help me evolve my Eevee into a Espeon. -King Regards 2017-12-09_08.57.54.png 2017-12-09_08.57.59.png 2017-12-09_08.58.02.png

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Did you see if things like Trading/Move Relearner/Nick Pokemon were bugged too in the servers you went in?

3. SavageKiLLar

SavageKiLLar New Member

I was on Gen 1 Server 1 and i have used all of the above such as trade, Move Re-Learner and nick Pokemon and none of them were glitched at all.

4. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Okay,i will inform the Developers about it and Test it myself.I will stay in contact in case we need any other information.

5. SavageKiLLar

SavageKiLLar New Member

Ok thanks alot :)