Eyyyy, It's me!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xrtneuh, Jun 10, 2017.

1. xrtneuh

xrtneuh New Member

Eyyy, I'm Xrtneuh.

I recently started playing Minecraft again after about a 2 year break. I came across this server and instantly fell in love with it, as anyone would, because who can hate on Pokemon? Pokemon is love, Pokemon is life.

Anyway, I usually play pretty frequently after 4pm ET until whenever, because I have no control over my life. I normally play in either Server 1, 2, or 15. Currently, I am working on getting to level 30; I'm about halfway through my exp. bar for 29.

I usually do not talk in chat unless I am directly being messaged or someone asks me by name, but go ahead and strike up a conversation with me, I might just reply. I most likely will reply better on here, or on my Discord that uses the same username.

My actual name is Hunter. My username is just my name with an 'x' thrown in it. I'm 19 going on 20 this winter, I feel so old towards a lot of you here..

I have a very dry humor and can be quite sarcastic at times, but I'll make sure to tame it back for anyone who wishes to talk with me. ;)

cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
  2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the server and forums xrtneuh, it's great to have you here. Hopefully you enjoy your stay here! If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me :p